Saturday 7 December 2013

New Product - Nautical Design Cushion

I'm very happy to be releasing my latest cushion design for sale today!

$25 (FREE STANDARD POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA)

Etsy shop - Nautical Cushion Cover

 
 
 
My latest design is a 45cm x 45cm (18") handmade and hand designed cover featuring a nautical style print on the front which I design myself and had professionally printed.
 
The backing fabric has been colour matched to the feature print.

Etsy Shop - Nautical Cushion Cover


Both sides are 100% cotton.

Ideal for a coastal/beachy interior.

Zip closure.

Fits all standard 45cm cushions which can be purchased at most craft stores

 
 
 
Etsy Shop - Nautical Cushion Cover


Please contact me direct if you would like to purchase multiple covers - can be made to order

No comments:

Post a Comment