Tuesday 19 August 2014

A Change Is As Good As A Holiday

I have recently noticed that I have been loosing inspiration and focus. So I took some time out to think about why and what to do about it and I've realised that I am not doing, writing and posting about all the things I really want to be.
 
I still love DIY, design and my Etsy shop but there are so many more facets of my life and loves. I also have an insatiable desire for travel, for food, to be entertained, to enjoy life.
 
The result... I have decided to makeover my blog. I want to make it a lifestyle destination. To celebrate I am working on a bit of a new look and maybe even some new branding. One thing that won't be changing though is my commitment to original content. 
 
Exciting times ahead xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment